Use our Current RMS integration to link and synchronize data between Cue Manager and your Current RMS system. To access this, go to Setup > Integrations, then click the Edit button on the Current RMS tile.
If you do not have Current RMS and would like to sign up, you can visit their site at www.current-rms.com to setup an account.
Enabling the Integration #
To enable this integration, simply click the green and red Enabled/Disabled toggle, enter your Current RMS API Key, then click save.
Connecting to Current RMS #
For the integration to work, you will need to connect to Current RMS. To connect, you will need to setup a dedicated API key within Current RMS. To do this, login to Current RMS, then go to System Setup > Integrations > API. From there, follow these steps:
- Click the Issue a new API key button
- Give it a familiar name, such as Cue Manager
- Click the Update button
You will also need to obtain your Current RMS subdomain. This is the beginning of the web URL used to access your Current RMS system. For example, ABC Productions could have the subdomain abcproductions, and the web URL would look like this: https://abcproductions.current-rms.com
Once you have your Current RMS subdomain and API key, you will need to copy and paste both of those into the Current RMS Subdomain and Current RMS API Key fields in the Current RMS integration within Cue Manager, then click save. This will allow us to connect to your Current RMS system.
Importing Data #
Once you have saved your subdomain and API key, you can import two types of data from Current RMS – Organizations and Venues. Current RMS Members that are Organizations will be imported to Cue Manager Contacts as Customers, while Current RMS Members that are Venues will be imported to Cue Manager Contacts as Venues. These are both done independently via the Organization Imports and Venue Imports buttons.
Please note that we limit imports to once every 6 hours per contact type. For example, you are able to import customers and venues at the same time within the 6 hour window. It should also be noted that imports are performed one company at a time and normally begin within a minute or so, but depending on how many companies are importing customers and venues when you decide to import yours, you may have to wait for your import to begin. We will show you how many imports (if any) are ahead of you on each imports page located at Integrations > Current RMS > Edit and selecting View Recent Imports from the Organization Imports or Venue Imports dropdowns.
Synchronizing Data #
There are several directions you can synchronize data in this integration, all of which can be toggled between Yes and No.
- Create a linked project in Cue Manager when a new opportunity is created in Current RMS
- Update a project in Cue Manager when editing it’s linked opportunity in Current RMS
- Update an opportunity in Current RMS when editing it’s linked project in Cue Manager
- Update a Cue Manager user’s info when editing a Current RMS user account with the same email
- Create a linked contact in Cue Manager when creating or editing a Current RMS member that is not linked to a contact in Cue Manager.
- Update a contact in Cue Manager when editing it’s linked contact in Current RMS.
- Update a member in Current RMS when it’s linked contact in Cue Manager is updated.